Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Be Mine Valentine

Reading many blogs as I do everyday, I came across one last night with a Be Mine Valentine Wall Hanging. You can visit it here with a tutorial. I wanted to share with you the one I made.


 It is so cute and was super easy to do. Can be made to any size you would like. Probably even easy enough for a kid craft.  The be mine valentine only requires a few supplies.  And it doesn't take long to put together either.  I didn't however follow Crafts by Amanda directions or supplies exactly.  But for the most part I did.  She has many other tutorials on her site.
Supplies I used were:
Kraft paper
craft paint
craft wire
glue gun and glue
buttons
burlap and scrap material
the filling I used some flat fiber fill stuff not quite sure what its called but believe it is kinda some sort of batting.
black sharpie and a spray sealant


Hope you find this Be Mine Valentine wall hanging as easy to make as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...