Friday, December 30, 2022

Funeral Memorabilia Using Clear Sticker Paper and Candles

Easy funeral memorabilia using clear sticker paper 

I created these for my grandfathers funeral to give to my aunts and uncle and anyone else who wanted to take one to remember him. I printed them on clear sticker paper, using my silhouette cameo to design and then cut out the printed design. I used the print and cut option so I didn't have to cut out each one individually.  After the labels were printed and cut they were attached to small candles that I purchased at the dollar store.  

What a great way to remember a loved one. 



Print and cut option


If you look closely at the photo you can see that they weren't perfect but they still were success.

If anyone has any questions on how to do this feel free to contact me.
Thanks for checking out this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...