Wednesday, December 29, 2010

saving a few bucks

Not that I am promoting smoking or anything. But for those of you who chose to smoke my husband and I have found it a lot cheaper to make our own cigarettes rather than buying them.It cost us about a dollar or so for a pack now. A lot cheaper than buying them in the store. It is a little expense at first to buy a cigarette rolling machine. The machine pays for itself in the end after you have rolled a few packs. If it would not have been our decision to start rolling our own I/we would not be able to smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...