Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moving Shed was a flop!

As many of you know I was going to be having my trailer and shed moved this weekend.Not my shed but one almost just like it. 
  Well moving the stuff is not going so good.  The shed was the first thing that got moved yesterday and when it arrived to our property the mover said he could not put it in our yard. We have been having rain and the yard is soaked. He told us he dug up the yard where he picked the shed and did not want to chance it here. It cost us $350.00 to move it here but now it is gonna cost us another hundred to have them bring it back when the yard dries up. No saving money here.
To make things kinda harder for us when my husband was jacking the existing trailer up to put the tires on the axles it pinched one of the water lines and moved the sewage pipe. Moved the toilet inside also. So then he had to unhook our water and sewage pipes from our existing trailer. He sent me to the hardware to store to get piece of something for water line which cost $10.00, for a little tiny piece. As he was trying to hook the water back up something else broke. So he then had to run back to store and get more stuff. There goes another $15.00, unbeknown to me they gave me the wrong piece the first time. It was raining, it was dark and it was cold.  
He was getting mad but said he just has to think that it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...