Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Now that's what I call a Coffee Mug

For Christmas my husband received the biggest coffee mug I've ever seen from his sister. Its called a Mega Mug. His mom joked that while he was at work that he could tell his co-workers that he was on coffee break and would be done when he finished his coffee. While they joked about the coffee mug I just kept thinking of things I could use that cup for. My first thought was to use it as utensil holder on my counter top. How cool would that look?
Just wanted to share this extra large Coffee Mug. Open to suggestions on uses for this Mega Mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...