Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Mod Podge Projects

Mod Podge is now one of my loves in crafting. There is so much, many crafts that you can do with this wonderful adhesive stuff. Sure glad I came across the brown paper bag floor craft. It opened a whole new world of crafting to me.
One of the best sites I came across is Mod Podge Rocks.I'm sure there are many more decoupaging sites out there that I will stumble upon in my crafting adventures.
So far here is what I've made with mod podge.




My best project so far!







Mod Podge comes in a variety of formulas:
Fabric, gloss, hard coat, matte, outdoor, satin, sparkle and dimensional magic. Pick your project, pick your formula. Get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...