Saturday, January 9, 2016

1974 Ironhead Sportster turned Chopper

Husband turned his blue 1974 Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle into this green beauty Chopper. All period correct parts and a lot of long hours and money but this one sure is a beauty. I even got to help with this one making his Harley Davidson stencil for him to paint on his tank. And made him a lost boy decal for his rear fender using my Silhouette Cameo. This chopper is a little easier on my behind when riding since he went from a little pad for me to sit on to a king and queen seat. The motorcycle is a hard tail which means it has no springs which is a little rougher ride.
Post not very long just wanted to share this beautiful bike.
You can check out the previous post on the Sporster build here.

THE GREEN CHOPPER BEAUTY


1974 Harley Davidson Chopper Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...