Friday, February 17, 2012

Busy weekend for me

This weekend I'm gonna try and get a few of my projects done that I have been thinking about. I have a vintage console table that I would like to paint, an old window frame (not sure what to do with that yet), and a bookshelf for my step-sons' bedroom. These things I got for free or nearly free. I have been doing a lot of my projects for a newer bigger place that I can actually decorate.
I have to try and fit all this stuff in while also going to where our new place is located and tear down the porch so it can be moved.

Little update as people don't know about my new place. My husband and I live in a very small and old trailer on a private. Well back in December we purchased a newer one that needs moved. We actually got a very good deal on it.  It is 32 years newer than our existing one, it came with all the appliances, 2 sheds, central air, a new oil tank and a huge porch. Our purchase price was $3000.00.  It needed cleaned as the previous owner was a hoarder, just like you see on the TV show Hoarders and had several animals living in the trailer. It was bad. But my husband is a very good hard dedicated worker in getting things done.

In the next few weeks it is going to be rough around here. Saturday the 25, the new place is being moved to our lot.  Then we have to move our existing trailer on to our drive way while we dig holes and pour concrete for the footers. While our other one sits in the back yard before it can be moved into permanent spot.
Once we get everything done in the place I will be posting before and after picks of what we had done to get the trailer ready to move into.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...