Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Many Ideas Such Great Talent


I'm re-posting this from my other blog Subdivisions of Elly
I have been searching the net reading craft blogs and the such and I believe I'm becoming obsessed with it. I will have 3 windows open with 10 tabs open on each one. Just reading and following and bookmarking. All I want to do is search and look. There are so many wonderful ideas out there that I want to make for my new place.  So many of you have such great talent and imaginative minds. A lot of you could make money from your crafts and ideas. If only I was so lucky to have the creative minds that you all possess. I look at your stuff and copy it. Well not exactly but the idea.  When I post things that I do I will credit those of you where the idea came from. If I can not remember where it came from I apologize.
To all my inspiring crafters Two thumbs up!
I truly wish I could be as talented as you guys all are!

1 comment:

  1. You have talent too!I'm glad I found your blog. I'm now following on GFC and LF. I would love if you stopped by and followed back so we can stay connected. See ya around, Lori

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...