Tuesday, February 21, 2012

No crafting for me

Well this past weekend I did not have the chance to even start one project I wanted to get done. We were so busy at the trailer, putting tires on, moving blocks, tearing down the porch (which we couldn't save), tearing out old carpet, and spackling, I didn't do any crafting. Only thing I really got to do was make some apple dumplings. They turned out good. Husband took some to work this morning then sent me a text saying the guys at work wanted some, so now gotta make more tomorrow.
About my porch tried to salvage as much as possible of the wood. Either for a new porch or for my crafting stuff. A lot we had to get rid of some of it was bad others was because right now we have no place to put it.


Hoping to get some more content on here soon. Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...