Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blog Name Changed Hoping a Smart Move

Not sure if this was a smart move or not but I decided to change the name of my blog.  Instead of Elly.Emulator it is now Gotta Have Projects.  I wasn't really liking the old name and felt the new blog name fit me better because I Gotta Have Projects! Its what keeps me going most days.

So if any of you readers who have followed anything of mine from here please update your bookmarks/favorites.  Also if anyone wants to give me any advise or think its was a bad move changing names let me know. 

Comments or suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...