Friday, July 25, 2014

Primitive Star Bench and Chairs

Lately we have been busy with bench projects. These benches have been a hit and a little brain boggling for me.  I posted a picture of one them to our Facebook and people started asking how much for them.  Then boom, we started getting orders for them. 
Some are plain backs, some stars, and a heart. They are left unfinished.  Then we even had 2 people ask  for a specific sizes. One was for a 6 footer and if you notice in the pictures one looks more like a chair.  That was for my neighbors front porch. She also asked for it to be painted. Yippie more money!

       As always Gotta have projects.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...