Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Revamping Flip Flops with Ribbon






Revamping my ugly, plain looking black flip flops with ribbon was super easy.  I owe Lindsay from The Frugal Crafter a big thank you for this idea.  Be sure to check out her blog as she has a lot of wonderful ideas.  I watched her video tutorial, scroll down to watch it, on ribbon flip flops yesterday and decided right away to get out the ribbon and my flip flops and get to work.  Revamping my flip flops with ribbon in no time at all.  Using two coordinating ribbons and some gems and hot glue.  I did do it a little different but basically the same.  She had you take the end of the ribbon through the bottom and I only went to where the strap meets the part where your foot goes.  I didn't watch the video all the way til this morning.  The Frugal Crafter also suggested gorilla glue but I didn't have any so hopefully my hot glue holds up.                                      



 This is what I came up with, not too bad for first ones








                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...