Monday, July 23, 2018

DYI Simple Elegant Green and White Nature Themed Wedding Decor Ideas

Wedding Decorating Ideas

DYI Simple Elegant Green and White Nature Themed Wedding Decor Ideas we used at
The Nature Inn at Bald Eagle state park which is one of the most best places to get married, so I wanted to share with everyone pictures from my daughters weekend that was held this past weekend. 
I am so happy for my daughter who is one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Yes I may be a little biased because she is my daughter, but her happiness just shined throughout the whole day making her even more stunning.

I'm not going to write a lot for this post just wanted to share some of the pictures from my daughters wedding and some of  green and white nature themed wedding decor for her big day. 
Look at how stunning she looks. Her gorgeous curls in her long hair. White strapless multi layer flowing wedding dress.
Continue on to see the rest of the wedding photos of the decor and the set up that was made for my daughters special day.





To start off with her bridal bouquet we bought a pre-made bouquet from Michael's
and bought extra greenery, baby's breath type stuff and I made roses from chiffon material. Then I wrapped the bottom with  flower tape, white ribbon and sheer light blue ribbon. then glued on flat backed white pearls. As you can see from the original to the day of  wedding the bouquet is much fuller and prettier. For the maid of honors bouquet it also was a pre-made bouquet with little added to it just some of the baby's breath and bottom wrapper with white ribbon and a few little blue flowers to give color. We didn't want the maid of honor one to take away any look of the brides bouquet. So more simple.

The DYI boutonnieres for the groom, best man and the fathers were all also made with single fake roses, leaves and baby's breath. They were arranged then wrapped with floral tape then the same white and sheer blue ribbon as the brides bouquet.

Same process was done for the mothers and corsages for the bride and flower girl.



Simple yet elegant guest table decorations. Greenery with white flowers, candles and table number. Table numbers were made using my silhouette cameo for the wording with vinyl on 5.5 x 5.5 Jacobean stained wood blocks.



Fireplace and decoration for behind the wedding table. Bought the letters above the mantel, arranged blue dyed coffee filter flowers attached to battery operated string lights placed behind the letters. Better together banner made with heat transfer vinyl letters put on pre-made white glittery banner pieces bought from Michael's.  Wreath was made by the maid of honor.



Greenery with white flowers. I bought the small sign blocks, used them and candles to decorate the bridal table.



Again elegant simple greenery arranged on guest tables, glass dishes with rocks and a candle placed on wood slices.


Also menus that I made were placed at each seating. Sorry for the way this picture is but only close up I had of the menu. I designed it out in Microsoft publisher on ivory card stock.



Blue mason jars filled with flower arrangements were also placed on some tables. Each table was similar but with a bit difference.



Thank you sign made with heat transfer vinyl on black painted canvas. Card box painted and slightly glittered with blues and greens wrapped with ribbon and flowers arranged.



Table seating chart made with wood frame, jute for hanging the brown tags. Enhanced with lighting made from coffee filter flowers attached to string of lights.  Same technique that was used for the blue flowers on the fireplace mantle. I got the idea from Craft Your Happiness's post Coffee Filter Twinkle Lights. I did change my version up by adding more coffee filters per flower than they used. And I also dyed some of my coffee filter flowers.



Cannoli made from Leo's Italian & Specialty foods from Lock Haven, PA,  was arrange on glass tiers. They did a great job, the cannoli was delicious.  



Cake for bride and groom to cut was  placed on wooden slate



Fan sign made to put on white painted basket that held fans for guest


Beautiful bride getting ready to walk down the isle.



If anyone would like more information on any of the decor from this wedding please feel free to contact me. I am more than happy to answer any questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...