Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hyner View

Just wanted to share this with you today.
 Yesterday my husband took my step son and me on a drive. He never tells us where we are going, just says for us to sit back and enjoy the view as we drive. We never know where we will end up.  Although it is always some place interesting. Well I've lived in Central Pennsylvania all my life and have never been to Hyner View.




It’s an absolutely beautiful scene!  I can't wait to see the view in the fall. I love the colors of the leaves in the fall and all the scenery. You are up so high and everything looks so small down below.



On our way back home he also stopped to show us this waterfall that flows down off the mountain. Which I also love waterfalls.  I can't wait for more road trips this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.

Featured Post

Picture on Pallet with Tutorial

After seeing all these picture on pallet ideas going around I decided to make my first one. Love how it turned out. For those o...